Sunday, March 8, 2009

Superbowl party

We love to have some friends over and watch the Superbowl! I mean, come on, good food, good game, sometimes great commercials, occasional controversy. So much fun! Here are some of the highlights: "Hey, just because our team did not make the play-offs doesn't mean we can't support them!"

This year we had two little changes to our Superbowl party in the forms of Tyler and Keira. We kept them entertained in the party hexagon (compliments of Lonna) and Andrew helped too!"He thinks he can get this toy, but I am bigger than he is!"No Superbowl party would be complete without snacks. Tyler liked the ice cream sandwich! Here are some of out other guests:

John ended up being happy with the result, I think the rest of us were rooting for Arizona. I guess that is a consolation for him as his team has not been to the Superbowl since the early nineties!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tyler is ADORABLE! Was that Dan Ma I saw? Wow-such a blast from the past! Need more pics of you!