Sunday, March 8, 2009

Christmas part 3b, the 25th

This will be my final Christmas post, I know about time. These pictures are from John's mom's house. It was really raining pretty hard today which is unusual for Christmas (at least in these parts). This was a pretty typical Christmas day, except that nobody really got to the house until 3, which is a little later than most years.
We started with a meal, then opened gifts. We were all a little silly, but that is par for the course.
The grown up table


The kid's table (yes, I am at the kid's table. There was more room, besides I got to hang with the cool group)



John and Todd

In my opinion, the cutest boy in the world.

Caitlyn and Christopher
Lindsey and Tyler

"Uncle Pete is a little crazy, but I like it!"

In reflection on all of the busyness of the holiday season, we are blessed to have such a wonderful family that wants to see us and spend time with us. Tyler is blessed to have such a cloud of people who want to be a part of his life. I missed seeing the remainder of my extended family on Christmas day. Know that we missed you and appreciate you being part of our lives as well.

No comments: