I am wrapping up the month of February with a posting of random pictures. In a couple of days, I will catch the rest of the way up with some reflections on Tyler turning one, his first birthday photos, and some pics from his party. For now, here are some fun pictures:
.jpg)
On the 28th, we went with Andie and Andrew to Irvine Park where they had an anniversary party. We rode the train for half off and got some cotton candy.
.jpg)
On the 28th, we went with Andie and Andrew to Irvine Park where they had an anniversary party. We rode the train for half off and got some cotton candy.
Here are some pictures of Tyler in the outfit that one of my friends from work gave him for a baby shower present:
A couple of nights ago Indy tried to stow away in Tyler's crib. Tyler was so excited that he would not go to sleep, so Indy got the boot.
The following pictures are from a trip to Disneyland we took a couple of weeks ago. Tyler is wearing his first Mickey hat that he got from his Aunt JoAnne:.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We also took Tyler on It's a Small World. I think it was a bit overstimulating. You be the judge!
The next pictures are of Tyler in the sweatshirt I bought him at Target. If you know anything about me, you will not be surprised at what team the sweatshirt supports! I know that Kathy will appreciate these..jpg)
.jpg)
"Let's go Ducks! Offense! Offense!"
.jpg)
.jpg)
"Let's go Ducks! Offense! Offense!" Tyler also got a fun Nike sports suit from Cam and Janelle as a shower present. He looks ready for a jog or the gym.
Or at least ready to make a getaway with daddy's laptop!.jpg)
.jpg)
Up next will be Tyler's first birthday. It is amazing how fast a year has flown by!
3 comments:
I can't believe you already have a ONE year old! He's so darn cute! I can't wait to meet him (we got our tickets- it's official!). Hurry up with those birthday pics girl!
wow. someone was busy today. :) i love the pic of you and him together here. he's a cutie!
i LOVE those dimples. :)
brook
Post a Comment