Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blogging

OK, so lately I have totally neglected my blog. It could be the infant and the three year old. . . .Anyhow, if your going to do it, today's the day, so I think I will try to post one a day for the next week. We'll go from there. Today's big agenda is laundry, oh and I am finally going to see Harry Potter. 


One big recent event was a farewell for now to our friends the Barbers.  We have been in a small group Bible study with them for the past 8 years.  Writing that I can't believe that it really has been that long.  They headed off for a new adventure up north.  Gabe will be an associate pastor of a church in No. Cal.  In 8 years we have gone from 4 people to 9 and had countless adventures.  Here are a couple of shots from our last family night:) 

No comments: