In my one week experiment, I did not managed to do one blog a day, but I did get several blogs in. I like getting my pictures up. I also enjoyed sharing my thoughts. I think I am going to try to do a blog every other day for the next week and see how it goes.
This summer we have done some fun things, although it has been a challenge with the new little guy. It has not really felt like a normal summer, but John reminds me that this summer was not going to be "normal".
On Tuesday, we went to the aquarium with my folks. It was fun. The little guy was pretty cooperative. They also had a nursing area, so it made it easy for me to feed E while my folks walked T around.
 |
| Our first stop and then our last stop were the jelly fish. |
T really liked the sharks and the jelly fish. He also like the Lorikeets. Evan liked looking at people and sleeping.
 |
| Hanging with mommy |
 |
| This fish was bigger than T |
 |
| Fun with Nama and Dapa |
 |
| T likes being up high |
No comments:
Post a Comment