Friday, October 31, 2008

Growing up a future hockey fan

As most of you know, John and I are hockey fans. I know, a rarity where we live, so we need to make sure that there is a future generation of hockey fans. Tyler took his first step toward hockey fan status by attending his first official hockey game the same Sunday as his dedication. He got all dressed up in his very own jersey that my friend Kathy bought him for a shower present. It is a little big (2T-4T), but it will fit him for a while:) The Ducks lost, which John loved, but we had a good time as a family.Just arriving."Oooh, the anticipation of my first game, I can't wait!"Mommy is teaching Tyler which team is the "right" team to like.
"Is that what I am supposed to watch, it is soooo far away?!"

My little Duck fan!

Tyler managed to sleep for about a half an hour, from the end of the second period, until the start of the third. It must be nice to be able to sleep amidst all of the screaming and noise of a hockey game. Oh, to be 7 months old.

This is the family picture that my friend Kathy took. She came all the way up to the Terrace level to visit us!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute pics, Amy. Tyler is adorable!