Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"To Infinity and Beyond!"

Yes, T was Buzz for Halloween this year.  He loves Toy Story and he loves Buzz, so it seemed like a great combination.  We had a lot of fun for Halloween.  We went to the pumpkin patch, had our gym class Halloween and pre-school Hallloween parties, went to a local church, and headed out trick or treating.  OK, do we spread out the fun a bit (we still take a nap after all).


The weekend before Halloween we went to the pumpkin patch with Grandma and Grandpa.  We rode the pony, the train, went in a hay maze, and hit the bounce house (Did I mention T loves the bounce house?)
On the Wednesday before Halloween, we went to our gym class and pre-school parties.  At gym class, they trick-or-treated the special education classrooms at the local college.  It was really sweet.
That night we went to our pre-school's party.  We ate In-n -Out with T's other grandma and grandpa, palyed a bunch of games, went in 2 or 3 bounce houses, and trunk-or-treated!

His favorite bounce house!




On Saturday, T and daddy carved T's first pumpkin.  He did not like the cleaning out of the pumpkin, but I think he really liked the jack-o-lantern.  You be the judge.

Our final Halloween activities included a trip to a local church and some trick or treating.  We have gone trick or treating before, but mostly to say hi to the neighbors.  This year it was his favorite part.  He quickly learned that you got more "danny" by going next door.  So after he would get his candy, he would say t-to (Thank you) and go "next door". It was priceless to watch his Buzz wings bouncing down the street.  Let's just say he slept well on Halloween.






"I love it! You knock on doors and get "danny"!  Next door!  Next door!"

Overall, a lot of fun!  I can't believe all that we did this year.  No wonder I was tired!.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable Buzz! Looks like he had a great time!

The Fesslers said...

So cute! I love the costume! It looks like he had a great time :)