I know, I know. It is New Year's and I am still posting from last year. Oh, well:) Maybe I will blog more. It was an amazing holiday season, complete with 5 separate family celebrations and a small New Year's gathering with a friend whose husband was out of town. Now, I will take you back to T's turkey parade.
T has been loving pre-school and his teachers-Miss Amy, Miss Nancy, and Miss Connie too:) I took him to his first turkey parade at his pre-school. We were a little late, but we snuck in just in time. Each class was dressed as a different Thanksgiving theme. They walked around a loop 2 times in their costumes and then they got some ice cream. It was really cute. The first lap for T ended up accompanied by me, but he seemed to really enjoy the parade by the second lap.
 |
| T was holding the end of the rope and taking his job veyr seriously. |
 |
| "Cheese" |
No comments:
Post a Comment