Well, T has done it! He has had his first day of pre-school. He started this morning at a local pre-school. I think he was most excited about his Toy Story lunch box and his cool shirt with the dump truck. His teacher's name is Miss Nancy and in the afternoon it is Miss Amy. He had a rough drop off, but his day went well. He was a good listener, a good player, a good napper, but he only ate a little bit of his lunch. All in all a pretty good day! Here are some pictures from this morning.
 |
| "I love my lunch box, so what if I did not really eat any of the food!" |
 |
"How do I hold Daddy's hand and the lunch box?"
|
 |
| "I really like Miss Nancy!" |
1 comment:
oh....they grow up so fast! Aiden just looked at these pictures and thought they were him. lol. he said, "oh...look at Aiden...he is so cute." congrats T on your first day of big boy school!
brook :)
Post a Comment