Friday, May 23, 2008

Back to the Beach

Back to the Beach House, that is!

For Mother's Day weekend we went to Capo Beach with a small group from our church! It was Tyler's first weekend away, and our first weekend away from home since before our Little Man was born. Here are some pictures of our big weekend!



Here is a family picture.
Here are some pictures of Tyler's first time in the sand. He seemed indifferent to the whole situation. He had his "deep in thought" look.


Our friend Janelle helped as Tyler walked in the sand!

"Do I have to put my feet in this stuff?"

"I'm not sure if I like this experience!"

Tyler's big buddy Andrew helped us, too.

What is amazing about this is Andrew does not like the sand at all!

Andrew had his own adventure at the beach house, while his mom and the other women went for a walk, and while his dad and the men played poker, Andrew was "supposed" to be napping. This is what dad walked into:

Fortunately, Andrew's art project with sunscreen cleaned up and no damage was done to the floor. It is amazing what a "napping" two-year old can get in to!

This is Tyler's little buddy-Luke! He was born about two weeks after Tyler! It was his first weekend away too!

After all of his adventures at the beach, Tyler was content to crash in his bouncy chair with his cute beach hat to shade him from the sun!

1 comment:

Pancy Fants said...

BaaaaaaaaaHAAHAHAHAHAHASHAAA!!!! Sunscreen art! That's awesome! I love it! I love all the pics too! I'm glad you had such a great time! :)