Saturday, June 14, 2008

Toy Story

So it has been a while since we posted anything. I apologize and will try to update once a week! One of the more fun developments for Tyler has been playing with toys! Yes, Tyler has discovered his toys and is playing with them a lot! Here are some fun shots:


First we have Tyler with his phone rattle!


In these pictures he seems to favor his left hand, who knows, maybe he is the creative type!



Second, we have Tyler playing with one of the Toys that hang from his car seat.


He is definitely at the phase where everything goes in his mouth! Yum, fuzzy stuffed toys!



Finally, we have my favorite pictures. They include Tyler playing with his Dragon toy that speaks three languages and plays "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star/ABC Song".

"Don't even think about taking my dragon. I can take you out!"

2 comments:

Pancy Fants said...

I can't believe how much he has changed already! He's so cute, and he really is a perfect mixture of you and John. I love the adorable pictures, and it's about freak'n time you updated! ;)

Gramma Ginny said...

It looks like Tyler is doing his
"workout" with his phone weights.
Good job!!