Amy was watching Dancing with the Stars, and decided to give the little guy a dance lesson. My favorite part of the video... when I (John) say something like, "Who cares about dancing in the stars!"
Hello! Claire here. I just wanted to say that since I have yet to see my new cousin due to my crappy work schedule.. Watching this video pretty much brought me to tears. He is absolutely adorable. I cannot wait for the day that I get to formally meet Tyler. I can pretty much guarantee that you'll have to pry him from me at some point because I'll want to hold him as much as I can :)
1 comment:
Hello! Claire here. I just wanted to say that since I have yet to see my new cousin due to my crappy work schedule.. Watching this video pretty much brought me to tears. He is absolutely adorable. I cannot wait for the day that I get to formally meet Tyler. I can pretty much guarantee that you'll have to pry him from me at some point because I'll want to hold him as much as I can :)
Post a Comment