Monday, December 29, 2008

First Thanksgiving


Tyler's first Thanksgiving
(I am still a little behind, but I thought that it would be better to Blog about Thanksgiving before Christmas and his nine month pictures. Before I go back to school next Monday I promise to be all caught up.)
Mom and Dad at Thanksgiving
For Thanksgiving, we went to the high desert to John's sister's house. Both of John's sisters and their families were there, along with John's mom, John's Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin. Here are some of the highlights: In the picture above, Tyler ate his dinner a little early, it goes with the territory when you eat 5-6 times a day! He ate turkey too, you can see that he provides an ample target! "You can let me out now, I am all done!"
Grandma Emilie fed Tyler his first taste of pumpkin pie.
This was the beautiful table that my (Amy) sister-in-law Amy set for us!
Happy Thanksgiving!


Tyler ate his apple during dinner and chewed on (I mean drank from) his sippie cup (this allows Mommy and Daddy some time to eat)
John and his sister.
Tyler loves his cousins, this is Caitie!

Pete is just hanging out after a big lunch!


Tyler loves his Aunties too! Amy is in the picture below, and I caught Julie with a great face in the second picture (I think the face was directed at John!)

Our family definitely does not lack in personality!


After dinner, we played round robin ping-pong in the garage. John was better than the rest of us, so we all got a kick out of beating him on the rare chance that we did! Although, I do have to say that Megan has a great serve!
Chris is looking to see where the ping pong ball went!
After a long day, we stayed over with our in-laws. Tyler slept pretty well, although he did wake up once, so he ended up sleeping with us!
This was the sweet face that I woke up to!

Mer fed Tyler his after Thanksgiving breakfast, then it was off to the dusty trail and back home.

All-in-all it was a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

theonewhere said...

i LOVE that big open mouth...he is not wanting to miss one morsel. cutie pie. :)

brook