Thursday, November 27, 2008

Penguins and Pumpkins

I know that I am a little behind in my blogging, but I promise to catch up to Thanksgiving before Christmas. November just flew by. There was a lot of chaos with fire and Thanksgiving presentations for school. By God's grace we made it through, so here are some pictures from Halloween.

Halloween was a busy day. First Grandma brought Tyler, the penguin, to visit mommy at school. He wandered around and saw all of mommy's friends. Later that night, we went trick or treating on our street, then we all went to our church's Harvest party with Tyler, the pumpkin. It was a lot of fun and here are some of the picturest that we took.

Our Family


"I am already to go trick or treating. I have my buddy that Grandma gave me and my loot bag and everything!"
We went around the neighborhood, this is our next door neighbor.



These are adorable pictures of Tyler with Keira (and Andrew in the back). We took one a while back, but they have gotten so big now.


Grandma and her little pumpkin

He did not like the hay so much, but it is still a cute picture.

Family Fun time

Tyler's Aunt, Uncle and cousins came down to spend time with us. They played with the puppies and everything! Uncle Todd even tried to feed him some cotton candy, but he didn't really seem interested. All in all, it was a fun Halloween. Tyler went home, took a bath, then slept after his day of fun!

No comments: