Hey there all (at least my 4 followers:). I cannot believe how fast time has flown. My last post was the 3 month photos and now it is month 5. I still feel like I am in survival mode. I definitely continue to have difficulties adjusting to my new way of life. The wee man now takes a bottle; however sleep is still elusive. He used to sleep through the night from 9 to 7, now it is lucky if we get him to go to sleep by 11. Oh well, this too shall pass.
We have had fun since the last post, though:) Halloween was great with my 2 Mickeys:) My mom turned 60, and there was a lot more fun in there! Here are a couple of photos:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I absolutely love that last photo! Both of of your little men look so handsome, healthy & happy; you are clearly doing an AMAZING job! Just keep reminding yourself that you WILL sleep again...someday! :)
Post a Comment