Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bubble Fest



So, Easter pictures will follow, but we had some fun today, so I am posting this now!


Last year I took T to the Bubble fest at the local science center. I think I had more fun, but I was sure this year he would have a blast! We go there frequently because it is a fun place for him to explore, learn, and burn off all of his extra energy! If you have spent any time with T you know he is a busy boy! Here are some of the highlights of our day.


"I can almost get the bubbles, if only I were taller!"
     There was a courtyard with several containers of bubble solution out that the kids could all play withh.  My mom and dad and I also got in on the bubble blowing action, it is hard to resist!  Oh, and T blew some bubbles too:)


T also loves the water, so of course he had to throw some pennies into the fountain.


"After a long day, all a guy wants is a nap and some milk!"

This blog is my first attempt with the new editor.  I am still learning how to use is properly!  Hopefully I get better because this is frustrating!

1 comment:

brook said...

omg....he just gets cuter and cuter!

brook :)