Saturday, October 24, 2009

4th of July

The 4th of July started with a bang as Tyler and I went on a 5K with Kara. It was early and the day was long, but it was fun!
After my walk and a nap, we went had a traditional type 4th of July with some BBQ at the house with some friends, then some games at the park, followed by the fireworks. This year the one major change was our little walker and the laps we ended up doing chasing after him! You can see how blurry Tyler is in the middle of this picture(this actually led us to get a new camera, but that is for another blog).



"Card games are boring, I want to run!"
"They are holding me back-I really still want to run. Ignore the bruise on my forehead from falling, I still want to run!""I am not sure how I feel about this!"

No comments: