Tuesday, August 11, 2009

April-Easter and more

April was a fun month. First there was Easter. We celebrated at my mom's house this year. Most of the pictures were on her camera, so I did not have many for the blog. I really liked the Easter bunny picture this year. Here goes:



Here is a portrait of him in his Easter outfit.


For Tyler's first official Easter basket, we went to Walmart and filled it with some fun stuff. We bought him a water football, a floatie for the pool, a plastic bunny, and this disk launcher thing. Needless to say, the disk launcher was his favorite. Here are some pictures and some video of the Easter basket.

Our little quarterback

"Keep going! Keep going!"


"OK. OK. Stop already!"

It was so funny. After about 20 times, he just started crying. That overtired self can strike at any time-and suddenly!


Over spring break, I got to spend two days with my good friend who moved to Virginia. There are no pictures because I was a flake with the camera, but Tyler got to spend his first day at Chuck E. Cheese, then we hit Disneyland. Another milestone was hit over spring break. While visiting my friend Cheri, Tyler chose to walk instead of crawl for the first time! That was April 15th. I will post some video of that later. We also went to the Discovery Science Center over spring break. I got some pictures of Tyler playing in the new hockey exhibit.

"I want to ride the Zambonie! I want to ride the Zambonie. Yes I do!"

"Take me to the Bubble Show!"

"Never mind-I'll take us!"

Every spring, there is a Bubble fest at the Science Center. It was really neat. This entertainer makes the biggest bubbles and does amazing tricks. I would highly recommend going.

Tyler decided to see what was on the other side of the end table. It was so funny. He just pushed the candle over and went exploring. It was the first and only time he decided to go behing the table.



"YEAH! I did a good job!"

The next picture is just a family shot. It is difficult to get a good one with such a busy little guy!

No comments: