Thursday, May 28, 2009

A year in Review

OK, so life has gotten busy and once again I am months behind in my blog posts. I wanted to do a year in review of our first year with our little man, so here it goes. The transition to becoming a family of 3 has been enjoyable, stressful, fun, a lot of pressure, but worth every moment. It is amazing how much you can love something so much that did not exist before. It has been such an amazing experience.

Here is the year in review. I tried to pick some pictures that I had not used before, although there were some that I couldn't leave out.









It is amazing how much he has changed in the past year! As I catch up my blog, I will update all of the changes that have happened with our little guy since March.

2 comments:

Pancy Fants said...

Wow! That first photo is amazing! I hope that's framed somewhere in your house. I loved seeing his year in review. :)

theonewhere said...

what a cutie pie!!!!!
brook