Saturday, January 10, 2009

Deb, Amy, and Tyler celebrate Christmas and Deb's Birthday too!

My first post for the Christmas festivities will include the fun things I did with Debbie this Christmas. First, we looked at Christmas lights! First, we bundled up Tyler in his big jacket, he barely fit in his car seat. After we picked up some coffee, we walked around the neighborhood. The picture below is at the house in the neighborhood that has the most lights. They are seriously overdecorated, but Tyler loved it. We could not get him to look at the camera, he was entralled with all that was going on around him!


Our next night out was to the Five Crowns for dinner. This event did not include Tyler. The Five Crowns is this fabulous Victorian restaurant where they have fun carolers at Christmas time. We were serenaded with a hilarious version of "Good Vibrations" entitled "I'm putting up decorations". We normally would have done dinner and something else, but because of slightly different circumstances (a baby means adjustments:) , we moved the entertainment part of our evening to another night and went to "Sister's Late Night Catechism"in Laguna Beach. It was hilarious and taught us some of the traditions of the Catholic Church that we did not know. You might notice a de ja vu with the dress. I had a very difficult time finding anything that would work for me, so I had to take double advantage!

No comments: