We decided to join in on all of the blogging going on. We don't get to see everyone as often as we would like, so this will be a way for family and friends to keep track of our family and the growth of our little man-Tyler. He is growing up so fast. This picture was taken March 7, almost 7 weeks ago. We were just bringing our little one home.
Here are some overview pictures of Tyler's first month:
.jpg)
This is one of the first pictures we took of Tyler right after he was born. He was 9lbs and he was 20 inches long. He was born at 10:58 AM on March the 5th..jpg)
.jpg)
In this picture, he was about a week old. His great Aunt Donna sent him this blanket and hat. It is one of my sister-in-laws' and nieces' favorite shots.
.jpg)
This is my favorite face that Tyler makes. It is when I am burping him. Such a cute-little face!
.jpg)
This is the one piece of clothing that I actually bought for Tyler. It is a "JS" shirt, as our small group likes to call it. He looks so cute lying next to daddy:)
.jpg)
This is the first time that Tyler was in his own bed! He spent his first night there when he was three weeks old..jpg)
.jpg)
Since it took forever for his umbilical cord to fall off, he did not have his first bath until he was almost four weeks old! Doesn't he look so cute in his Duck towel?!
.jpg)
This is his official one month old picture. He is styling in his hoodie!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Helloooo Amy, John, and Tyler!!! :) Gosh, has it been that long?? I can't believe how time has flown and now you guys have a new addition to the Shultz family. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I sorry for not having been in touch with you all, but I do think about how you're doing. I got connected with John Bell on Facebook, went to Sacramento to visit Janet Jo and family a few months ago, visited Judy and fam a few months back too. Now I have to come see you guys! In August, I'll be busy starting my 2 year nursing program to be an RN. Hopefully, I can visit before then. Let's all have dinner one night with Judy. Let me know!
yippee! welcome to the world of blogging!
i love the pic of tyler in the ducky towel!... so he is awake sometimes. proof! :)
Post a Comment